Innovative High-Density 3U Rack Mount Appliance
Within a compact, short-depth rackmount footprint, the Packet Continuum Deployable Extreme Packet Capture Platform is based on NextComputing’s unique Packet Continuum capture and storage architecture. The system platform is a NextComputing 3U rackmount, which offers high-speed packet recording with real-time analytics and visualization. With optional 3U cluster nodes, packet processing may be distributed to a cluster network of rackmount nodes with massive high-speed storage.
This system is designed for applications that demand high-speed data recording and extensive storage, such as cyber forensics, cyber security, and big data analytics.
- Lossless packet capture, with deterministic performance, up to 20Gbps aggregate capture rate
- Extended forensic timeline and storage features, starting with 24TB physical storage in a stand-alone capture node, up to max amplified storage of 1 Petabyte in a cluster system
- Log Manager: HTTP, files, DNS, email, user agents, TLS/SSL
- Actionable search of all logs, cross-correlated with PCAP & IPFIX
- Active Triggers: real-time, dynamic, user-defined
- Open data access: view PCAPs & IPFIX records in Wireshark, view log data as CSV
- Open PCAP workflows: playback output to any 3rd party forensic capture tool
- Open remote access: web GUI and RESTful interface
- Scalable, lightweight, MapReduce cluster architecture