Packet Continuum Enterprise platforms are integrated capture appliances for enterprise end users and OEMs. They offer complete solutions that combine Packet Continuum’s capture and storage architecture with Dell-based rackmount systems. The result is a powerful solution with world-class support and massive scalability via a cluster of add-on-nodes.
ENTERPRISE CLASS PLATFORMS HAVE UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- A common hardware platform from mainstream enterprise-class server vendors
- High-performance capture from low cost SKUs, not expensive proprietary appliances and NICs
- Standard distribution Linux OS from CentOS or RedHat, without proprietary real-time modifications
- NEW: Server / OS features are now available within the full range of optimized capture appliances
- AES256 encryption of data-at-rest for OS / application and data arrays
- Remote iDRAC or IPMI device management
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) features
- Hardware maintenance support service, direct from the server vendor, like every other server in the data center
- Future upgrade and EOL issues are tied to the server vendor’s own roadmap
- Ideal for applications that demand high-speed data recording and extensive storage, such as Cyber Forensics, Cybersecurity, and Big Data Analytics.
A massively scalable 4U rackmount with up to 20Gbps aggregate lossless capture and expandability up to 28 cluster nodes with amplified storage up to 28PB.
A powerful, flexible 2U rackmount with up to 10Gbps aggregate lossless capture and expandability up to 8 cluster nodes with amplified storage up to 9PB.
A low-cost 2U rackmount solution with up to 2Gbps aggregate lossless capture and expandability up to 4 cluster nodes with amplified storage up to 4.4PB