Rugged Portable Packet Capture Appliance
The Packet Continuum Rugged Portable offers high-speed packet capture with real-time analytics and visualization, all within a rugged portable chassis designed for heavy use in a variety of environments.
Within a compact, deployable footprint, the Packet Continuum Rugged Portable Packet Capture Platform is based on NextComputing’s unique Packet Continuum capture and storage architecture. The system platform is a NextComputing ruggedized briefcase-sized portable computer, which offers high-speed packet recording with real-time analytics and visualization on a local display. With optional portable cluster nodes, packet processing may be distributed to a cluster network of ruggedized portables with massive high-speed storage. This system is designed for applications that demand high-speed data recording and extensive storage, such as cyber forensics, cyber security, lawful intercept, and big data analytics.
- Lossless packet capture, with deterministic performance, up to 20Gbps aggregate capture rate
- Extended forensic timeline and storage features, starting with 20TB physical storage in a stand-alone capture node, up to max amplified storage 200TB in a cluster system
- Log Manager: DNS, HTTP, Email, User-Agents, NetFlow, TLS/SSL, and VOIP
- Actionable search of all logs, cross-correlated with PCAP & IPFIX
- Active Triggers: real-time, dynamic, user-defined
- Open data access: view PCAPs & IPFIX records in Wireshark, view log data as CSV
- Open PCAP workflows: playback output to any 3rd party forensic capture tool
- Open remote access: web GUI and RESTful interface
- Scalable, lightweight, MapReduce cluster architecture
A high-quality, padded carrying bag is available for Vigor systems.
- Has room and extra pockets for your keyboard, mouse, cables, and other items
- The case can be branded with your logo stitched on the front
- Comes with a two shoulder harnesses for side-slung or backpack-style / ruck-style carrying